Compro Manganes

Tags: sucata manganes
20/03/2010 09:40
De: rpr.stone@yahoo.com.br
IP: 201.18.137.131

Re: Compra de Manganes

Nós temos Mn nesse teor de 42% a 44% na Bahia para vender a mina ou fazer parceria, meus contatos: 074-9979-2085 - 074-3627-1463 ou   rpr.stone@yahoo.com.br, te passarei fotos,análise, licença ambiental e logística, aguardo seu retorno o mais rápido possível.
Rogério Pires Rios.
29/03/2011 13:39
De: Mrs. Mary Joshia
IP: 41.203.64.250

Re: MINERIO DE FERRO, COBRE E MANGANES

Dear Beloved in Christ,
Greetings with peace of Almighty God to you. I am Mrs. Mary Joshia from Cambodia, I am married to late Mr. Joe Joshia an Independent crude oil refinary/ turn arround mentainance engineer by profession, who worked with several oil companies in Africa for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2005,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter (Hannah) who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$40.5M (Fourty Million and Five hundred Thousand United StatesDollar) in a fixed suspence Account with a prime finance security bank in Nigeria. Presently,this money is still with the bank. Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not live longer due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a christian organization(church) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.
I want you to take 40% of this fund for your self and to off set any expenses you may incure during the transaction while the remaining 60% of the fund is to be used in Christain Activities like,Orphanages, Christain schools, and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.
The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. By my faith I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the presence of my husband's relatives around me always I don't want them to know about this arrangement, hence I have right here in hopital bed with me my satelite lap top with internet connection that I can alway reach you through email.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you further information and directives how to contact our family lawyer in Nigeria. I will also provide you with legal documents that will prove you the right of beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Contact me on this e-mail address:( maryjoshia@yahoo.com ) as soon as you receive this mail any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose as time indeed is of the essence. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Joshia
Seu IP: 54.80.219.137 (os IP's são armazenados por questões de segurança)
Seu nome:
Seu e-mail:
Assunto:
Mensagem:
  Não quero que meu e-mail apareça na mensagem (apenas o nome)